GARSHOM INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2018 AT TOKYO, JAPAN: ONLINE NOMINATION
Welcome to the online nomination for the Garshom International Awards 2018 to be held in Tokyo Bay Tokyu Hotel, 7 Chome-2, Urayasu, Tokyo, JAPAN on 13th October, 2018 at 11.00 AM (JST).
Nominations close: May 31, 2018
Those Malayalees living outside Kerala in other Indian states or abroad shall be considered for the Garshom International Awards.
- Garshom Pravasi Awards: Who has achieved success outside Kerala by their own efforts and have been actively involved in welfare activities in their society over a period of 5 years or more.
- Garshom Business Excellence Awards: The nominee for the Business Excellence Award shall be a Non Resident Keralite who has built a flourishing, successful business enterprise with their effort and acumen.
- Garshom Young Talent Awards: The nominee for Garshom Young Talent Award shall belong to the second generation or beyond of a non resident Keralite, below 35 years of age and shall have performed outstandingly well and achieved success in any field.
- Garshom Best Institution Awards: The nominee for the Best Institution Award shall be an institution of repute outside Kerala established by a Non Resident Keralite.
- Garshom Best Malayalee Association Award: The Association nominated for the award shall be one that has been in existence for atleast 3 years and have been doing eminent social, cultural and charitable activities among Malayalees.
- Garshom Pravasi Returnee Award: Who has lived outside Kerala but is currently a resident of Kerala and has put to the best use his/her experience gained from outside Kerala for the development and progress of Kerala and it’s people.
Who can nominate
Anyone is welcome to nominate somebody for one of the awards. Nominees may enter themselves into individual categories or they may be nominated by a third party who must include their contact details.
Who can not be nominated
The following cannot be nominated:
- Employees or paid consultants who have worked for Garshom Infomedia Limited or Garshom Foundation in the past year.
- Board of Directors of Garshom Infomedia Limited and Trustees of Garshom Foundation.
- Past Garshom award winners.
How to submit a nomination
Nominations can be submitted online at the link below no later than May 31, 2018.
All information submitted will be kept confidential by the Garshom Foundation, Bangalore, India. No information on this form will be disclosed to any other person or entity. Nominated candidates may be contacted for additional supporting information.
STEP 1: Click the below link "Nomination Form".
STEP 2: Select the RELEVANT CATEGORY of Garshom International Awards and click CONTINUE
STEP 3: Fill in all the details of the NOMINATOR and click NEXT
STEP 4: Fill in the details of CANDIDATE / NOMINEE and click NEXT
STEP 5: Write a brief note about the candidate/ nominee
STEP 6: Attach supporting documents (Optional) and click SUBMIT.
Help and advice
Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org